Friday, October 5, 2007

check this out!

SEVENTEEN POUND baby! Baby Nadia was the twelfth child of Tatiana, a 42 yr old woman from Siberia! Her other eleven children had all weighed over eleven pounds. She said she'd had a normal diet of potatoes and bread throughout the pregnancy! that may have been the problem huh? all carbs every day.

The pictures are crazy! Zeb is fifteen pound at four months! I can't even imagine having ababy that big.

My favorite part of this picture is the "zilionka" on the baby's belly button. Russians put the stuff on EVERYTHING! If a child has chicken pocks, they put it on every pock. Laney was told to put it on her bum to help the 38 needle puncture wounds after her appendectomy in Latvia. I don't think she ever tried it.

6 comments:

kenna said...

No kids for me ever. Not if there is any chance of that happening somewhere in the world.

Pat and Brent said...

That baby is not even attractively fat. Look at the cellulite on her butt! Poor thing. I noticed she's starting out with a full 8 ounce bottle too.

Lyndsay said...

I feel weird posting this to your blog about the huge baby, but I couldn't find your email address. I know the whole Willhite fam. Brooke and I were roommates, and then Cassidy and I were. I played softball with Buck. They crack me up!

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is the way that normal-sized baby is looking at the enormous baby, like "Where did YOU come from?" That mom had to have had gestational diabetes. Poor huge baby! (Mimi weighs 25 pounds at almost 3 years old.)

Michelle said...

I'm not sure I would have ever believe it had I not seen a picture. Wow. I wonder what the mom's recovery is like. That would be back breaking! Sheesh! And ... her 12th child?! I really admire her.

Julie Sacks said...

I need your email address so that I can send you the pic of zeb and his big fake lips. Our email address is jsacks@gmail.com. Love the fat baby pic, that's rediculous!