bake in the pot for most of the time- then add it to the pumpkin for about 30-45 minutes and bake at 350. Line your baking pan with foil and be careful because the pumpkin softens considerably.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 strips celery, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 3 potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 slice bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the stew meat; drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, beef bouillon granules, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in the beef, carrots, celery, potatoes, onion, and bread cubes. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours, or until meat and vegetables are tender.