- The makers of Excedrin, Advil and Tylenol. I couldn't have done it without you guys.
- A competent physician who prescribed an antibiotic when the "virus" kept getting worse. (This was the worst sore throat I've yet experienced. I would wake up at night not being able to swallow! My tonsils look ridiculously huge with white spots all over them and red spots all over my palate - I took a picture but I don't want to subject you all to a look down my throat. I think my mother-in-law would stop reading our blog).
- My family for all the prayers they made to help get me through my test.
- The makers of this CVS pharmacy commercial that Zeb will stop whatever he's doing to watch. It helped with a few breathing treatments this week.
- My incredibly patient wife who loves me even when I am completely miserable and mean. Zeb was not a good sleeper this weekend and I couldn't (wouldn't) get up with him! Leisy is extraordinary and does so much everyday it amazes me. She's carrying Cletus the fetus, not sleeping at night, teaching early morning seminary, and still finds time to train for and run a 5k!! She makes me dinner and always reminds me to eat (when I'm stressed I forget), she keeps the boy entertained and teaches him new tricks everyday. She is the best wife I've ever had! Probably the best I'll ever have, and definitely the best in the world! Thank you Leis - I LOVE you!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
A Random Shout-out
I just wanted to thank a few people for helping me get through this crazy weekend: