Thursday, October 16, 2008

I know, I know

All of my posts are all about fall or Zeb. I can't help it though- I am obsessed with this season and Zeb is basically an appendage.

This morning I went running and this was our trail! I love fall. The smell of the damp forest is one of my favorites of all time. There is almost nothing better than running on a trail so covered with leaves that you can't see it!
I've been a delinquent parent and haven't taken Zeb to get "professional" pictures taken to regularly document his life stages. Hopefully I've made up for the deficiency in the amount of pictures I've personally taken (we are almost up to 3000). I've been wanting to get some great fall pictures taken of him but it's always been raining or gloomy or I forget my camera or SOMEthing. Today, however, was the perfect day for such a photo shoot.

This kid loves being outside. He will run from me in a heartbeat to find a great stick or a puddle.

I love this picture! I wish you could see his face a little more- but zoom in on it to see his little inquisitive look at the leaf on his mitten.This is one of my faves.I love his nose.










11 comments:

BradandBecca said...

Beautiful pictures Leisy! By the way-congratulations on number two!

Pat and Brent said...

Yes, these are really great pictures! Zeb is so sweet - I love the sleeping photo - just look at those beautiful lashes and his sweet lips. I love how inquisitive and perseptive he is, and fun loving. He's definately a keeper. I'll never get tired of the pictures. Love the fall scenary - our leaves have lost the bright vibrant colors and it's been really cold.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your baby boy is adorable!

M- your favorite said...

For one I am realy glad that you post cute Zeb a lot. He is so dang cute and getting so big.

dockters said...

Those pictures turned out great!!! I love his new hat and how perfectly it matches the trees! He is SO dang cute!

yaya said...

The only thing nicer than an Ohio fall, is your Zeb in an Ohio fall!This is going to be an awesome weekend for leaves and fall fun..have a good one!

Michelle said...

I love the pictures! I love Zebby! Keep the pictures coming!

Emilee said...

The pictures are so cute. You can't go wrong posting about fall and Zebby. Thanks for mailing the costume. The girls (and I) loved the crazy gummy body parts. Liv giggled all day about eating a toe.

Anonymous said...

I miss fall in Ohio so you are welcome to post as much as you want to about it! I can't believe how big Zeb is getting, what a doll!

Kimberly said...

What cute photos of Zeb!He looked like he was having fun! I love Autumn too!

Unknown said...

These are very good pictures Leisy!!!! :)

Tessa