Thursday, January 17, 2008

jan 17

I have a rash. And it's all over my body. This picture doesn't do it justice. I actually think that it's eczema. It's miserable and I have NO self control. I just sit and scratch and scratch and scratch. Let's hope that it goes away.

I had to take the rugrat to get immunized today by MYSELF. Kent usually comes with me so that he can hold Zeb down while the shots are administered and I can stand out in the hallway. I enter only to hold him when the evil nurse is finished. I was pretty nervous about being the one to hold Z down today. In the car I told him that I didn't want to do it but I had to and I'd appreciate if he didn't scream too much. He didn't shed even ONE tear! He whimpered once but then took his binkie and put his head on me! It was so painless (for me anyway)! Here he is just a few minutes after the visit.

10 comments:

Emily Frame said...

he's a rockstar. where do you shop for him, he's so well dressed. way to go leis.

Kent and Leisy said...

his jacket is from H&M. the place is great for baby clothes! super cheap and way fun. yet another reason to love living out here. lots of fab new stores.

M- your favorite said...

WHAT?!?! That is so AWESOME! Way to go ZEB!! He is such a good baby!

Pat and Brent said...

Cute little Zeb. He's a wise child; very perceptive. It's unfathomable that he understands you like that, but I really think he does.

Linz said...

What a champ! I hate holding them down for shots. BOO! HE is so cute!

Julie Sacks said...

What the heck is H&M. I keep hearing about if but I have no idea what or where it is. Let me in on the secret! I love the jacket!

Anonymous said...

you need to go to the doctor and get some of that incredible rash cream I had.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

So I have finally become brve enough to comment on your blog. (I feel weird comment because I haven't seen you guys in so long, but heck! why not!?)
I HATE taking my baby to get shots. It makes you feel so bad. But at least the nurse is the bad guy and it is Mommy who gets to come to the rescue.
Your little boy is SO cute!
kodi

Amy and Craig said...

Man, he really is a miracle baby! For the eczema, try Curel, the blue one. it works for me! A little hydrocortezone might be good too, but be careful with that stuff, it's a steroid and can age your skin.

buhlersdayoff said...

He is a cutie and I know what you mean about the whole shot experience. B cries the whole appointment and then once they give her the shot than she usually stops crying. Diane gives her daughter the shots...CRAZY I would die/or just pass out!