Saturday, April 12, 2008

the crawler.

For some reason our weekends have been so mellow lately (Kent may beg to differ- his weekends still include much studying). The dullness is actually pretty nice. There's nothing better than having no obligations and having Kent home to relax with. With that being said, here is the height of our excitement this weekend.

disclaimer
: the video is pretty dull unless you have a vested interest in Zeb.



I have been requested to show the rugrat in motion. Here he is heading for the sound of water- always his greatest motivation to move. My favorite part is watching his little bum move back and forth. I also love the phase he's been going through- he looks for our approval for everything. He also shakes his bum when he gets really excited. You can see it at the end when he's standing against the tub. He wanted in so bad.

5 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Yes! Bathtime is so much fun! I love it! Thanks for sharing. I miss that little guy!

tiffany said...

that is to cute

Michelle said...

Zeb's biggest fan here :)!! He is the cutest crawler EVER. Keep the videos comin'! I love his little bounce by the bath tub at the end. "Get me in! Get me in!"

Amy and Craig said...

He kinda reminds me of your dad when he looks over at you at the end when you're telling him to get in!

Kent and Leisy said...

amy- kent's family actually calls him "little phil" cause they think he looks so much like my dad!