Tuesday, April 10, 2007

my fetus' skull


Okay, so I actually think that this is adorable!! This is what the skull of a 34 week fetus looks like. My fetus is about 34 weeks.
Life is still too easy to be this pregnant! I am prepping myself for the last month, i'm sure i'll get more uncomfortable.
Hopefully I make it to the evening of the 31st. That's when I want to have the baby. Everybody cross your fingers. I figure I can think my body into waiting until at least then. Mind over matter. I'm due on the 30th.
---leisy---

2 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

It's soooo cute! How amazing that a little fetus skull can look cute. I can hardly wait to see the real thing though.
-Pat

Pam and Rand said...

Kind of alien looking - I'm glad the triangular top rounds out in the next few weeks. You're right - it is adorable - new babies are sooooo sweet!