Wednesday, April 4, 2007

This is Toledo, Ohio! We are getting anxious to move, get settled in and start Medical School!!! I'm sure life will be super crazy but we can't wait. I recently picked up an Anatomy book to study over the Summer since I never took Anatomy! I can't wait to start dissections! Below is a picture of the University of Toledo Medical College! This is where I will be studying my brains out everyday for the next four years! Wow! I just graduated college and now I get to go to school for another 7-8 years! It sounds awful but I'm a nerd - I really do love school.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, Kent - I'm so nervous and excited for you. Those pictures of Ohio are gorgeous. You are DEFINITELY a full blown nerd - when it comes to school, anyway. Otherwise . . . TOTAL STUD!

Miller Family said...

I can't wait to come and visit. Alexis and Ryan are going to be moving to Jersey New York- 40 mins. away from Ohio. (You guys are more important then them). But I thought I would let you know! M

Zak said...

I think you love exclamation points more than you love school.

Congrats Kenny!