Friday, May 4, 2007



I, for some reason, am interested in morbid pictures, things, and activities. The past two days at school we have been dissecting pigs. These little fetal pigs are pretty nasty and are great fun to cut apart! My students had one heck of a time. I almost peed my pants repeatedly, actually leaked just a little bit one class period. I had girls in sobbing convulsions because they felt sorry for the pigs! I also had boys shaking in terror and dry heaving. I couldn't contain the laughter and had quite the endorphin filled two days! Luckily I had Kent there both days all day to help cut em up! He could at least maintain composure when kids freaked out. He does however enjoy tormenting them as much as I do! When one of my hysteric girls finally calmed down enough to just look at the little pig fetus, he walked up, took it by the mouth, and made it say "not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin"! It actually had a hairy chin too! :)

3 comments:

heidi said...

I'm dry heaving just thinking about the smell. You are hilarious - that would be entertaining. On my mission once a family we were with killed a pig and I had the job of razoring his hairy face. Good times.

TyGuy said...

Omiheck - that is SO funny! Kent, you are going to be such a fun dad. Leisy - I have NO idea how you can keep your composure. I would go in sane dealing with all those kids!
Love, Michelle

The Jackson Family said...

Holy Pig! I feel sorry for the cute little baby pigs, they look so sweet and innocent just to be cut open and exposed. I am glad Kent could be there to help mantain order-I would be one of those girls freeking out.