Monday, May 21, 2007

Wonderful Weather


The weather typical of May has finally returned. No more setting record highs when we should be having Spring like weather! Fall and Spring are my favorite times of year! Leisy really loves the Winter. We just want 90 degree weather to wait until July and August - it is way too hot!! The parents went golfing with Pam and Randy and they were freezing! They had to run home to get blankets and hot chocolate. I'm sure they were wishing for 90 degrees. All-in-all today was interesting weather - it was sunny and raining at the same time. I LOVED IT

4 comments:

M- your favorite said...

I love FALL weather!! I love jackets and pants! So I am there with you on that. So yeah for great weather. love you guys!

Michelle said...

I loved the rain yesterday too - not the cold ... just the rain. I LOVE the smell of rain. I wonder if there is a rain-scented candle. Nothin' ever comes close to that wonderful smell. Well - "clean kids straight out of the tub" smell is pretty good too!
Love, Michelle

TyGuy said...

Heehee - I just turned on my speakers and noticed your cool song! It kind of makes me sad to think about how close your departure is - :( to the max ... do you ever get that panicky feeling inside like you're really nervous for the emotions that are bound to explode?) Oh man, I'm a nerd. ANYWAY - Family Fun magazine voted Lakeside Ohio one of their favorite vacation spots - isn't the Butterfly museum in this area? Wow - rambling. So much for loving Mexican food (according to your song, anyway).
Love, Michelle

Missy D said...

cool picture. When I was little when I went outside when it blew really hard I thought a tornado was coming.