Thursday, May 17, 2007

Like visiting an old friend


I'm re-reading Pride and Prejudice for the third time. It's ridiculous I know but I think it is one of my all time favorites! Leisy can't stand the book or the fact that I think it is remarkable. If anyone has not read it yet I implore you to seek a copy of it TODAY! (Any of Jane Austen's novels will do but this one is especially ingenious) I was able to drag Leisy to see the movie with Keira Knightley when it came out. She won't admit it but she really liked it.
TAKE THE PRIDE AND PREJUDICE QUIZ!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay - OBSESSION! I don't remember reading this book. But, I DO know that "Wuthering Heights" was a very strange book - and you adore that book too. But, OKAY - I'm convinced - I'll put it at hold on the library immediately. (Maybe I'll watch the movie first).
Love you so much, Kent - multiple crazy obsessions and all! You're the best.
Love, Michelle

M- your favorite said...

Kent I got 66.7% on the quiz- not bad. I love the movie. I've seen it a few times okay probably like 10 (the 6 hour movie). But I at least got more than 50% that's not bad. What did you get?

Kent and Leisy said...

I just finished reading the book - so the quiz was much more fresh in the mind. I got 100%

ks said...

I got a 66% the first time...
I took it again and got lower...
Lame Kent, Lame.