Wednesday, July 11, 2007

its finally here!!



so its almost noon and I am the only one in the house awake (kent, z, and my little sisters are all here)! We went and saw Harry Potter last night at 12:01! we got home at three this morning! its one of the only benefits of living with my parents for these three weeks, they watched baby Z for us! Unfortunately they were off to work when he got up at 6:30! Kent is great and took him upstairs so that I could sleep in until 9:30! I switched him and now he's taking a nap before he heads off to work.
Anyhow, the movie was so much fun! Going to the midnight showings of Harry Potter has to be one of my favorite things ever! The people are always so ridiculously crazy...especially at the Scera. When the movie started everybody was yelling and screaming. It got me all excited so that I didn't fall asleep.
All in all it was a good movie, pretty intense actually! Luna Lovegood and Dolores Umbridge are cast so well. They definately make this movie. There are some pretty funny parts.
We can't wait for book SEVEN!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I wanted to call you first thing this morning when I woke up to find out what you thought - but, I decided to let you guyz sleep in ... then my day gets going - and there's just no slowing down ... until now, in the blog world. Hooray for these escapes.

So, anyway - thanks for the post. I'm very envious that you've already seen it. We're going Friday. Can't wait! Do you think Marissa will do okay?

Gotta love Loony Luna Lovegood - can't wait to meet her movie style.

10 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

Pat and Brent said...

Looking forward to seeing it on Friday. Not willing to give up my sleep for ANY movie!!

M- your favorite said...

So- I should have just gone with you guys. With Kent Texting me and telling that you guys where going to the movie- I couldn't get back to sleep-because I was thinking about it the whole time. So I am glad that you guys had fun. Can't wait to see it Friday and YEAH for the Book!!

kenna said...

We are sad we couldn't go...