Tuesday, July 31, 2007



Okay, so this post is for my little sisters..Metta and Daysa. Baby Z was so good driving out to Toledo! He only had one fit and it was ten minutes from the hotel! I think it went so well because he always had two little faces in the back seat to keep him company (metta and daysa rode in the back all the way to toledo). We took my family to the airport and the minute he got back into his carseat and realized that he no longer had two happy faces smiling at him, he had a come apart. The pictures are of the before and after! The frowny face erupted into a scream very quickly!


5 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Look how dang cute he is!! I don't know too many babies with such a darling frowny face. He makes me glad to see it but the smiling face is to die for cuteness. Gosh darn, I miss him.

Michelle said...

He has THE best frowny face ever! Poor Zeb - he's gonna miss all of his aunties! Make sure you show him pictures so he'll know all of us somehow, k?

So glad to see a new post - are you completely up and running?

Linz said...

He's so cute!!! Glad you had some traveling entertainment for him!

The Jackson Family said...

What a cutie! I think he has already gotten bigger! Glad you guys are loving it out there! So sorry Kent that you got so sick at the amusement park-I would be in the same boat!

M- your favorite said...

OOOH!! I love him!