Saturday, June 19, 2010

cutest MONSTER kid ever.

 What a wonderful weekend so far. Yesterday we spent the afternoon with friends and at the best yard sale ever.  Check out this amazing costume I got for two dollars. yep, two bucks.  I'm obsessed.  Isn't he the most adorable little monster in the world? 

I asked Kent to forbid me from any more sales and he replied: "but you get such great deals!".  He better not complain when in a few years he has to call TLC and put me on the show "hoarders".  Actually- I'm very good to only get kids clothes and shoes.  I rarely get toys and don't ever buy housewares.

Yesterday we also enjoyed a fab workout and free delicious smoothies with friends. In honor of national flip flop day, Tropical Smoothie Cafe was giving away FREE smoothies to flip flop wearers. We missed it last year and I was super bummed.  This year we loved every sip of our smoothies.
This morning continued to be wonderful. I LOVE saturday mornings when Kent is home and we can all go to the gym together. He took the kiddos and I ran there to meet them.  Lately running with my double jogger has been causing some ridiculous pain problems for me- so getting in some long runs by myself is wonderful.  And it certainly doesn't hurt that this is the view from the bridge I run! I absolutely love toledo and the green and the views.
 Plus- when I ran past Fort Meigs- some sort of crazy event called "Muster on the Maumee" was going on. I did not take this picture- but I did see this man and I am very lucky to have found this picture online from the event's website.  What a costume, huh?

6 comments:

Linz said...

That is the cutest costume ever!!! Yea!!!

dockters said...

Those pictures of Zeb in that costume are amazing! He looks so cute!

Larry and Cindy said...

Zeb is an adorable monster!!! You get the best deals...I am impressed! I wish I had known about free smoothie day...I would have been there in flip flops for sure!

yaya said...

Cute costume! Way to get a bargain..hey, maybe that guy in that crazy outfit will sell it at his yard sale sometime?!Kent would look adorable in it!

Michelle said...

HA!! I am laughing so hard at yaya's comment!

Zeb's costume is awesome! I'm super envious of all the fabulous deals you find. You are SO good at bargain shopping!

Missy D said...

Zeb's costume is the cutest EVER!!! That costume the guy is wearing is awesome! (: