Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thank heavens the weather has been calmer this week. It's still muggy- but I must have acclimatized somewhat in the past three years- because it isn't intolerable.

We've been spending less time at the pool and more time the park- which I much prefer.  I think the kids do to.  Zeb went under the water last week at the pool and won't stop talking about how he "can't talk under water".  I think it made him pretty nervous!
Although by the looks on their faces today at the park you'd think they don't like being there much, either!
Lately at the park Zeb has been making lots of little piles and playing "cemertery".  There are lots of cemeteries around here and we pass them frequently so we talk about them a lot.  I guess he's just translating that into his playing, but it's kind of creepy when he tells his friends that he's making spots for them to die.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my goodness, I can't stop laughing about Zeb making burial plots for his friends! That's hilarious...and you're right somewhat creepy all at the same time!

M- your favorite said...

Does Zeb have black eyes? Looks like he does.

He is such a funny kid! Love it!

Unknown said...

There was this one cemetery in Ohio and whenever we drove by it Jansen would say, That's like the one at Grandma Becca's! WEIRD. I think he was remembering a chess set. I WILL be at the reunion so dont miss me!!!!

Renae said...

Zach was a little worried when he told me, "Zeb said I was going to die." :) Ohio has great cemetaries though.