Friday, June 11, 2010

I vote for a do over week!   while it wasn't that bad- it's been incredibly long and full of grumpiness.  Luckily I've got this little munchkin to cheer me up. It's the other monkey that's been at my nerves.  I am very excited for our mini vacation to Utah in a few weeks. 
 things are already on the up for the weekend, though.  My ankle is almost back to normal size even though you still can't see my lateral malleolus (bony prominence on the outside of my ankle) and I worked out on it just fine this morning. I know you all don't really care to see my bruises and strange body parts- but I like to document things.  A day of ice and ibuprofen did it wonders.
 
 I think the week felt so long partially because I've felt like this since Tuesday- only without the smiling faces. 

There are piles of dirty laundry in every room of our apartment! I'm shocked how much laundry we piled up in just three short days!! we are swimming in it. I usually only do one or two loads a day- but apparently we are dirty dirty people.  Summer days at the park mean dirt covered clothes, though.  Luckily the part we ordered arrived and Kent got our washer back up and running late last night.  Now at least our piles are clean piles.  And it seems that we are good at fixing both washers and dryers!  Just give Kent a call if you're in need and we'll only charge half the usual service fee.

5 comments:

Tanner Mills said...

cant wait for you guys to be in utah!

Kent and Leisy said...

hey tan-tan- do you want to hike timp with us when we come?!

Kristen said...

Ouch! That picture of your bruised foot is sending shivers down my...ankle! I'm glad you guys get to go to Utah and see your fam! We just got back from visiting in Idaho and the time flew by way too fast! Kudos to Kent for being a fix it man and saving $$$ in the process. Don't you just love that?!

yaya said...

Ouch, that ankle looks nasty! However, it's great that you're young and can bounce back so fast.. I agree that this week has been the pits with grumpy people everywhere. The way medicine is going Kent might make more money fixing washing machines than people!(Uh Oh, I think I just fell into the "grumpy people" line!)

Unknown said...

Showing off the bruises is a genetic thing--you take after your Grandpa Howell. Post a picture of it on his facebook--I'm not sure if he checks your blog.

Can't wait to see you--less than 2 weeks!