Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am so grateful for our health!!













Here is my little monkey one year ago today- checked in to Toledo Children's Hospital with rsv. Right now I'd have to say that we are all in perfect health (minus the six or seven pound parasite growing in me) and I am the happiest girl in the world.
Zeb's health has been spectacular. I have had the easiest pregnancy known to man and Kent has gained more weight (most of it muscle I might add!) the past nine months than I have!!!! In fact- he still outweighs me by a good little margin. Zeb's pregnancy was not so good to me in that respect (or perhaps it is more truthful to say that I was not so good to myself during that pregnancy).
Tomorrow I have my second to last dr's appt and this week begins the countdown of when I CANNOT have this rugrat. Thursday I have my dentist appointment to do my root canal. I have GOT to get this hole fixed before I have a baby- and kent has got to get his test taken on Friday. After that we are ready to go- but really I'd prefer the fourth (I'm due the second and went over two days with zeb). I'm still debating on what I should do about working out this week. I really don't want to just sit around- but I have no desire to break my water (laney's broke during kick boxing) or cause any premature labor. We'll have to just wait and see how I feel.

3 comments:

Katy said...

The 2nd is a good day! It's Groundhog day! Oh, and it's also Skyler's B-Day.
Hope all goes well for you! Good luck with the root canal.

Linz said...

Madi (Lenny's daughter) was born on the 2nd as well.

Anyway, I would take it easy on the working out if you can't have the baby this week. Exercise does induce labor sometimes, so maybe just stick to a mild walk or something like that.

Good luck sweetie! I am so glad this pregnancy has been good for you! I'll be praying for the baby to stay put until the 4th!!

The Ziemers said...

Leisy,

I was really hoping to make it over visiting teaching this week, but instead, I am just going to say "Good Luck!" Know that we are thinking of you and would love to help you out in any way possible. Can't wait to welcome in Baby Miller. (Please name him/her Baby!!!) I think it is cute.