Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's 22 degrees- and warmer then it's been in DAYS! I finally can go into my bedroom without seeing my breath and Zeb doesn't have to wear three layers of pj's to stay alive at night (our back bedrooms seem to have invisible holes in the walls that let in the arctic wind)! I really really love the cold- but not when it seeps into my home. I am finally able sit at the computer without losing feeling in my digits!

In other exciting Toledo news- Zeb has finally decided to quit his all liquid diet. The dang kid wouldn't eat for quite some time- but the past few days he's been ravenous. Really and truly he has eaten 3/4 of a large box of multi-grain cheerios in the past twenty four hours. He's also had 22 wheat rolls in the last week. Hooray for the eating monster. Too bad the current food trends seem to be wreaking havoc on his pooing schedule. What is it with toddlers and their eating habits? am I the only one with a child who goes through these ridiculous phases? It makes me CRAZY.

4 comments:

taylor and laney said...

when did he start eating bread?

Kent and Leisy said...

he only eats rolls. no bread slices.

Susan said...

Livvy used to go days on just chocolate milk. That's all she wanted. I asked my doc about it, he said as long as they get 3 good meals a week, they're fine. She would do just like Zeb. Only drink or eat very little for days and then just gorge herself the next. Don't stress too much. As long as he has wet diapers, he's good.

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Ria went through eatting jags all the time. Some times he would pick one food and only eat that for a few weeks. I bought him pediasure and just made have one of those each day. Also I would only give him a tablespoon of each item so meals wouldn't seem so overwhelming. Like I have to eat all that. Also all sandwhiches and burgers had to be cut in fours and seperated to seem like less to him. Sometimes a dipping sauce can make your kids eat anything. Good Luck And don't worry he won't starve.