Friday, January 23, 2009

thank heavens for ohioan ya-yas!

We got a package today and it could not have come at a better time. I've not been able to satisfy my craving for m&ms since we can't go to the grocery store (until MONDAY!!- grrrrrrrrrr). Good thing we have family in Ohio who could send some to me before the week ended :). Thanks for the package Starkeys!!! I opened up the m&ms and ate them (not all) immediately. I am such a happy girl (as is illustrated by the photo). Zeb was even happier to see a few surprises for him!!! Here he is very energetically explaining to me that he sees Toby and Thomas (with a few m&ms in his mouth). Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!!

6 comments:

yaya said...

You're so welcome! Love the blog, Love the Zebster and can't wait to see the new babe! Have a wonderful weekend!

Laney said...

did you save any m&m's for kent?

Cynthia said...

What a great surprise! Pig out- you only have a short time before the baby comes.

The Ziemers said...

I love that picture. I feel that same way about anything chocolate.

Linz said...

Yea for M&Ms!!! What a great friend!

Breanne said...

So when exactly are you due??? Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see what this next one is :)