1. I ❤ that the Y offered free babysitting tonight so that Kent and I could go out for Valentine's Day. Did I mention that we went out Saturday night as well? We'll take all the us time we can get!
2. I ❤ holidays. Any way to make the day more exciting and get gifts is fabulous.
3. I ❤ Kent. He knows me better than I know me. He's perfect. In every way! Tonight he came home from the coroner's office and told me every detail of the autopsy they did on a hit and run victim. He ❤ me.
4. I ❤ chocolate milk and m&ms. I've had a lot of them the past few days. But I did run 13 miles on Saturday so I say I deserve it.
5. I ❤ed sitting and watching the Grammy's red carpet with Kent last night. Did anybody else see Lady Gaga's entrance in an egg? weeeeeird.
6. I ❤ sitting in bed at night and playing 'angry birds' simultaneously with Kent.
7. I ❤ Ohio. and I ❤ that we get to stay for Kent's residency.
8. I ❤ teaching! Right now I'm teaching seminary here, and then cheer, art, Russian, and fitness classes at the Y and I'm in teaching heaven.
9. I also ❤ teaching my kiddos. Zeb is full on reading and I'm definitely more excited than him :)
10. I really ❤ my rugrats and their craziness. Last week Zeb asked us:
"if Jesus speaks to my heart- then who speaks to my intestines?".
11. I ❤ the Gospel. It puts everything in the right place for me.
12. I ❤ to read. and I ❤ed "Battle Hymn of The Tiger Mother". I swear it's already changed my life as a parent.
13. I ❤ that we are going to AUSTRALIA! AHHHHH. I can't even sleep at night lately because I'm too excited thinking about it.
14. I ❤ my life. Every last bit. I am the luckiest girl.