Monday, February 28, 2011

 This is what happens when I'm sick and don't have the strength to care.  They tipped their tent upside down in the front room and proceeded to fill it up with all of their toys.
 Here Ike is trying to avoid being hit by one of the toys that Zeb is hurling.
 I'm not sure how it's possible that I got sick AGAIN. This is the FOURTH time this year that I've had this terrible GI bug. It renders me useless.  It is so painful and so draining that I can't even move (besides writhe in pain) for a good portion of the day.

Luckily Kent only had a two hour day.  He left late and relieved me early.  Once he got home he took the kids outside to go 'puddle jumping'.  I wish that I could have gone outside to take pictures of them.   You can't tell in this picture- but Ike is sopping wet. And he cried when they had to come in.  There's still snow on the ground!  I think the high was 35 today!! But the three crazies had fun jumping in the remnants from last night's crazy rain storm!

3 comments:

yaya said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm so sorry you're sick..this has been a bad year for that GI bug. Hopefully you'll have an immune system built up for all future bugs! Kent's such a good hubby and Dad...puddle jumping is the best when they do it in church clothes..atleast that's when mine did that!

Amy and Craig said...

NO NO NO!! I keep telling myself it isn't possible to have it 4x's in a year!!! I am terrified I'll get it again. It's been so bad this year that I retch when I smell the toothpaste!!

Michelle said...

Bless your heart! I'm so sorry you're sick, and I hope you feel better soon.

I HATE it when my kids fill their tent up with toys. That drives me crazy and they get in BIG trouble. hahaha. So sorry.