Monday, March 14, 2011

oops.

Ike needed a haircut pretty badly this weekend so I asked Kent if he'd do it. Next thing I know I hear kent yelling: "LEISY!!!"  from the bathroom.  I entered to find one long and VERY short strip of hair removed from the center of Ike's head. The wrong attachment had been used and Kent had to finish what he'd started. Now it looks as though our monkey is a little head shaven baby warrior.

At least it grows back, right?!    Here's his 'scary' face.
and his silly face.

7 comments:

Linz said...

hahaha! We've done that to Andrew. I am so thankful that hair grows back!! Ike looks adorable!! :)

Jessica said...

You're just a step ahead for when the warm weather finally hits! He'll be one cool dude then! lol

Michelle said...

Brings out his chubbiness! :) What a cute lil' dude. I can't wait to see him!

Delaps said...

I am glad that you are surviving. When we were at the Natural History Museum in Cleveland we saw a picture of a very scary Tasmanian Devil and Ellie stepped backwards and said that is what we learned about in preschool! She had some fear in her voice! preschools these days. Hahaha

taylor and laney said...

that scary face is scaring me.

tiffany said...

its cute on him i love it

M- your favorite said...

At first I looked at the pictures before I read the post- and I laughed out loud! SO CUTE!

Well it's pretty darn cute!

P.S. I also think you guys are AMAZING with little ones around. Looks like things are under control. WOW! 4 kids under the age of 3!?! WOW! WOW!