Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lately I've been taking gobs of cell phone pics. Sorry about the terrible quality.

These little rascals are partners in crime.  Which means that they are usually partners in consequences as well.  This is the result of some sort of wrestling match that turned into a full blown battle.
They always start out laughing and smiling- but somehow we always end up in tears.  Ike is pretty feisty and usually throws the first punch.  I want them to be able to play together and wrestle but how can I keep it 'friendly'?  I don't think it's possible at this age!!

And here's what I found after my shower earlier this week.  Luckily it wasn't done in a fit of rage so the consequence was simply remaking their beds.
And finally this picture that I've been meaning to post for ages.  When the Hawes stopped back through on their way home we let the boys run around in the backyard on the slip n slide.  It would be really nice to live closer!  Zeb loves his cousin Henry!  They skype often and just make funny faces at each other and laugh.  I'll have to get a picture next time.

4 comments:

Delaps said...

I agree it is so sad to live far away from cousins. We miss our Cleveland cousins. What were they doing with their beds. Sliding down the stairs?

Erin said...

the last picture is especially cute. those boys are 110% boys.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful backyard! I have been trying to just ignore the fighting lately but I swear that doesnt work either. I am lost.

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Isn't Dayton in Ohio, so how can it be greener than Ohio? Just giving you a hard time. Looks like you all are having lots of fun.