Saturday, February 23, 2013

you'll never guess how many...

For having been such a bad baby- she sure has turned herself around.  she is so much fun. and she's almost ONE!  insane.    Her hair and eyes are going to be EXACTLY like mine.

and you'll never believe how many teeth she has.  It is OUTRAGEOUS.  take a guess.  I really don't think you'd guess correctly.

14!  yep.  FOURTEEN!!  our little t-rex.
have anybody else's kids had fourteen full teeth before their first birthday?!


I mean- really. look at them.  We have to brush and floss them!

9 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

Her smile always puts a smile on my face! such a fun girl.

Philip Oswald said...

Darn Cute!!!!

dockters said...

14! That is wild! She is adorable and her teeth make her look way older than (almost!) one! I am excited to see her (and all of you!) in May!

Unknown said...

I think Jansen had 10 or so but 14! Lucky girl if she grows up to look just like her momma. And no, Nate's not on the high council. Just a calling we have as a couple, which is so much better than him being YM president!

Cynthia said...

that is crazy she has 14 teeth! But it makes for some cute pictures.

HowellAZ said...

I do love that face! She's too darn cute. And how in the world do you get her to sit still for brushing and flossing? I can't get Eden to sit still for a minute...she grabs the brush from my hand and has a fit if I don't give it to her.

M- your favorite said...

LOVE HER!!! I want her! Please mail her to me! Thanks!

Unknown said...

now that her teeth are in maybe she can devote some energy into growing out her hair :)

Happy b-day to Miss Metta tomorrow or Friday or whenever you decide to celebrate it.

Anonymous said...

she is just so cute!! i can't believe how many teeth she has being this young!