Saturday, July 10, 2010

I took 400 pictures in Utah- luckily you only have to see about 30.   Hopefully I can wrap our trip in these last two posts!

Wednesday I went up to girls camp to spend the day with my mom and sister! I love the mountains and the drive was beautiful.
I also absolutely love girls camp! I don't get to go with my ward this year- so it made it nice to spend a day with my mum and sis at theirs.


 Here I am with mum waiting out a crazy lightning storm and finding out that laney had her baby!  Oh- and I only took one long sleeve item with me to Utah but I needed it alomst every day. That's why it appears that I am wearing the same things every day of my trip.
Kent stayed behind with the monkeys and helped his sister move into her new house.   He has moved  A LOT of people in the past month!!  
The rugrats also got to try out sprinklers for the first time at my parent's house!  Ohio doesn't really do sprinklers but they were an integral part of my summer days so I'm glad the kiddos got their fair share while In Utah.  Zeb begged to do it every day!
 The next day we spent at BYU's finest (free) museums.  First stop was the Bean.  One of my favorite places on BYU campus.  I had most of my senior year classes in the museum and some of my lepidopterans are in this amazing mosaic!!

Ike's pointer finger nearly fell off after the museum. He LOVES to point.
And our second stop was BYU's paleontolgy museum. 
Lots of big dino bones-
 and fights over fossils. 
 

4 comments:

Laney said...

funny that you mention the sweatshirt because Taylor was just saying, "wow, leisy really loves that sweatshirt." And they don't do sprinklers here either but they have splash parks which are like super sprinklers. Henry loves them!

yaya said...

Girl's camp for our Stake is the week of July 26th and I doubt anyone will need a sweatshirt! What a pretty place for camp, but too bad your Mom was there when you were visiting.

Kent and Leisy said...

yaya- my mom agreed! she was so mad that she had to be at camp with us there. it doesn't help that she hates camping, too!

Amy and Craig said...

The same thing happened to me when I went out to ID. I packed too light. I forget that without the humidity it actually cools off!!