Sunday, July 11, 2010

the rest of our trip in a GAZILLION photos.

The real reason we went to Utah:
I was dying to try out a new dessert cafe in Orem (The Chocolate)and taste their cazookie. It did NOT disappoint.  Totally worth the 184 dollar plane ticket. 
Kent and I went to his 10 yr high school reunion (which was really fun- especially since I didn't get to go to mine last year) and then we went out to 'the chocolate' for dessert.  
We had so many child free days/ nights and I really needed it.  Thanks again to everybody who took our kids for us :)

On the actual fourth we had a splendid water party/brunch with the Millers.  the food was so good! and the boys had so much fun with all of their cousins and second cousins!


 And then that evening we went with my fam to see the fireworks.  It was really windy and pretty darn cold!  Zeb and Ike loooooved the fireworks and loved being entertained by his aunts and uncle Clair.  Ike loves his uncle Clair!!

 
In our attempts to keep Zeb warm- he ended up looking like a ragamuffin!
And finally- on our last Sunday we had a giant cousin party to celebrate us coming out - Shannon and Jason moving away for med school - and Steve and Hailey finsihing Steve's PhD and heading out to Chicago!

I love this pic of Jack and Zeb tackling the rock wall!  Zeb looks so grown up!

4 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

That all looks awesome!! I wish we coulda been there! Hailey made us cazookie's the night we arrived in Chicago to help her move! yum and double yum!

Jessica said...

Looks and sounds like ya'll had an awesome vacay!

Unknown said...

I never before realized that Justin looks like Ben until this photo. Great photos. thanks for coming.

yaya said...

Boy does that cazookie thingie look good! I would love a recipe for that! I love all your family photos and fun doings...too bad you can't just pack up all the fun and open it whenever life gets crazy!