Monday, July 19, 2010

wwe.

These little monkeys LOVE to wrestle around.
And it's usually all smiles and giggles-
until Zeb gets taken down and can't get up.  Zeb is such an emotional little dude and his little brother thinks it's so funny to make him squeal.
Did you notice the strange markings on Zeb's back? I'm an awful mother and forgot his swim shirt and then did a terrible job at sunscreening the kid at the beach on Saturday.   I got his upper back- but realized I had forgotten his lower back- so I just took the sunscreen stick to it.  I think you are supposed to blend it in afterwards- or maybe it's just for the face?!  who knows.  Thankfully he hasn't complained about the burn at all but I still feel rotten. 
These two have been having so much fun together lately. Zeb sings Ike songs to sleep at night- and Ike plays tag and hide and seek with zeb all day long.  We are finally to the point where I can tell them to go and play in their room together and they'll stay for longer than five or ten minutes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute Leisy.

Laney said...

henry could probably give them a run for their money in a wrestle off, he is a pretty scrappy fighter. They are about to kick him out of nursery.

Michelle said...

Oh those boys are cute!

I'm laughing about Zebby's stripe-y back. :) That's awesome.

M- your favorite said...

I needed a giggle tonight. Love the sun screen strips. Hey at least you got most of it. :) Also I LIKE IKE tons! I mean tons! That face I just want to eat it. And of course Zeb is my little man, DARLING! even if he is emotional. I still want to take them home with me. So one day if one is missing and in Utah with me don't be alarmed. SUPER CUTE!