Thursday, December 30, 2010

 I meant to get started on blogging our trip yesterday- but it turns out those three people vomiting in buffalo led to one more person vomiting in toledo. I got the vomits BAD yesterday. Worst ever. Like EVER ever. But it's over now and I feel great- so I'm back to blogging.

 Nannie Annie, Gramps, and Daysa stayed at the Marriott down the street so we took full advantage of the pool!  The kiddos LOVED it. 
 From the back it is really hard to tell Henry and Zeb apart.  If Zeb hadn't been on Kent's back in this picture I would have guessed that was his head for sure. 
 These two boys are pretty good friends and I love that they are close in age so that they can be friends growing up!  They do tend to fight and scream at each other- but when it comes down to it- they really love playing together.
 Kent and my mom and Henry decided to do a little Polar bear roll in the snow!  Not a chance that I was going to take part- but I did get pictures of Kent.  He jumped in the hot tub afterward and said it hurt like crazy.
Thanks, Nannie Annie and Daysa, for taking us swimming!

3 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Kent you are CRAZY! Looks so cold!!

dockters said...

Glad you're feeling better. In my mind, there is nothing worse than throwing up!!!

These pics all look like so much fun! Glad your Christmas with family was so fun!

Michelle said...

So sorry, Leisy! Vomiting is DEFINITELY the worst.

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love swimming at hotels ... it's always a big hit with the kiddos.