Tuesday, May 21, 2013

this is my life right now...


this video kills me.  it helps to watch it about five times in a row.  you can't help but laugh.  miss metta has turned into a nut case.  She's so loud and screeches when she's happy OR sad OR mad.  

I found a bag of ponies at a yard sale (19 ponies to be exact) for one dollar.  I brought them home and we set a few of them up on the stool.  It's her first real 'girl' toy.  This is her reaction.

my memory card ran out of memory so it's just five seconds long- but you get the idea.  seriously- she's gone nutty.  oh- and pay no attention to her snotty nose.

7 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

It is like she is trying to get their attention. She is so so funny!!!!!

Unknown said...

Score on the ponies! Im sorry that screech is awesome.

Mamapierce said...

Anna went through a screaming phase at 10 months. The worst part was that when she screamed it made other toddlers cry. So sad. :(

Motivated Mama said...

Yikes! That girl has some volume! :) Hurray for bargain girl toys!

Unknown said...

LOL :)

P.S. Get her to stop BEFORE you come home in July.

Michelle said...

SO hilarious ... especially from afar! Good luck with that. She's so cute!

Julie Sacks said...

I hate the screaming stage. It drives me bonkers! Good luck, I hope it passes quickly!