Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In 30 days the next chapter of our lives opens.  I'm really excited and just a little bit nervous.  Kent interviewed at a number of places and now we just sit and wait to hear back as to where we are headed come June.  I don't think it's much of a secret as to where I want to go- but I will be happy no matter the outcome.

Any requests from would be visitors?

In no particular order- the top options are:
Dayton
 San Antonio
Norfolk
and Bethesda (DC area).

Or maybe we'll be going somewhere totally unexpected?!  you know, the military has been known to do that :)

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow - you have been buuuuuuusy!! Bless your hearts! Can't wait to hear!

Jessica said...

We lived in Norfolk and I LOVED it! So much to do and being by the ocean was wonderful. Good luck to you wherever you may end up!

Jana said...

Congratulations and good luck! The anticipation is the most difficult part, I am sure you will be pleased with the results and make your home wherever that may be. Wish it was the U. :)

brittani c. said...

Dayton, just because I know you'd be happiest there. I hope these days go by quickly...lucky you that you get to have Match over with earlier than everyone else!

Unknown said...

Aaaaahhhh!

Delaps said...

Dayton of course because that is where you want to be and maybe we will get to see you if we stay an extra year. Gotta love all those boy pictures in underwear!

Pat and Brent said...

Hill Air Force Base in Salt Lake City sounds mighty good to us!

Jason & Shannon said...

There's a base near us! Come here! Hehe. I hope you get to go where you want to.

Unknown said...

Where are you closest to the most family? That's where I want you to go.

Can't wait to see you in a few week! Better hurry and put in your Santa requests.

Nannie Annie

M- your favorite said...

Well- I will be coming out where ever you guys end up. But I hope it's somewhere you guys like!

Kaitlyn said...

hope you end up in a place that has a pretty veiw!

Dave and Nata said...

Bethesda MD! Then we could have family dinners on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

What about Germany? I'd love to babysit your kids!