Monday, March 4, 2013

some more of the pipsqueak


This poor little pipsqueak does NOT love to be caged in.  She enjoys the stairs too much and I have no choice. they are long and tall and steep.  She's a pro at going up- and pretty darn good at the descent as well- but I still don't trust her enough to just let her loose yet.
 I feel like she is my most active 1 year old.  maybe it's because this is our first house. and there are so many nooks and crannies where she can hide.  and so many more messes to make.  and so many more precarious positions to find her in.  I can't keep her still longer than 3 seconds.  literally.  In these pictures we were playing catch- and she was waiting for me to throw the ball back at her!

































does anybody have any ingenious ideas on how to keep a 12 month old occupied?

3 comments:

dockters said...

Metta always has the cutest accessories! I love this pink flower.

I made a few versions of these for Jake and they have kept him busy for longer than 3 seconds at a time...maybe like a full minute!!
http://pinterest.com/pin/215187688417602989/

Anonymous said...

she is just too cute! loving her outfit, too!

Michelle said...

She is such a stylish girl! Her happy face is just the best thing ever!