Tuesday, June 19, 2007

hooray for Z, hooray for kent and leisy!




Today was the little rugrat's two week check up. Despite the fact that he's boring and that we aren't sure what to do with him yet, apparently we have been doing okay so far! He now weighs 8 pounds and 2 ounces! The little fatty has gained over a pound. And the doc says he holds his head up way better then other babies his age (whatever. I think doctors lie to try and make moms happy and excited about something).
So hooray for kent and leisy! We haven't killed the little guy yet! I often think about how scary it is to keep this thing alive, but then I look at the world and figure if all of the crazies out there (i.e., our meth addict neighbors) can do it, we certainly can.

2 comments:

Pam and Rand said...

What is funny is that I was amazed he was holding his head up so good before I even read that.

It must be from trying to protect his poor little neck in the giant swing.

Leisy you are too funny - and probably a closet overprotective mother.

M- your favorite said...

He looks like you Kent! Wow! I never saw it until this picture! What a Cutie!