Monday, June 11, 2007

My Christmas Present

I finally decided to use the Christmas present Leisy gave me last year! Our very favorite place is Sundance. Our engagement pictures were taken there and we also honeymooned there! Leisy gave me a gift certificate for the brunch at the Foundry Grill! It was amazing! We had so many choices: top sirloin with avocado sauce, delicious fruit, coconut pancakes with passion fruit butter and syrup, chocolate cheesecake and much more! We ate outside with Zeb in his car seat and the chipmunks running around the tables begging for food. It was a great Christmas present that was worth the wait.

2 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Looks GOOD! I'm glad you finally used your christmas present. That was fun for you guys.

Michelle said...

yum. I'm not sure how I feel about the chipmunks, though. I definitely want to try the cocnut pancakes and chocolate cheesecake! Merry Christmas in June!