Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WENDY'S DOES BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!


This morning I saw the most amazing thing ever! I scared the trash out of Kent when I saw it. I yelped like a little gnome! Kent thought someone was careening toward our car! Really, it was wendy's. They had a big sign up that announced BREAKFAST!!!! I have been waiting for this for years. I've been telling kent about it since High school, how I all I really wanted was for wendy's to do breakfast! My prayers have been answered.

I did some web research and found this little blurb! Kent and I are going tomorrow to try it out!!


"The company has settled on a typical menu of egg, bacon/sausage and cheese sandwiches on a biscuit similar to the bread used on its new line of Frescata sandwiches. It will also offer its own versions of the morning burrito and French toast sticks"

4 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

This post made me laugh so hard--James and I are also excited about breakfast at Wendy's-James wonders what time they open!

M- your favorite said...

So was it any good? I saw the sign and thought- it's about time! So tell us how it was. What did you get?

kenna said...

After all my nasty letters they finally listened. I'm as stoked as you!

Kent and Leisy said...

It starts this Thursday! We will keep you posted.