Thursday, June 7, 2007

SHOCKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is an outrage.

My jaw dropped open when I read this. I cannot believe it.

Due to an undisclosed "medical condition," Paris Hilton has been reassigned from jail to her home, where she will wear an electronic monitoring device. "She was not released, she was reassigned," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson Steve Whitmore said at a press conference Thursday.

Hilton has been credited with five days of time served and will spend the remaining 40 days of her 45-day sentence confined to her home wearing an ankle bracelet with a range of 3,000-4,000 square feet. Asked whether she would be confined completely, Whitmore said: "There's some fudge with that. If someone goes and gets their mail, if they're 30 minutes outside, that's okay. It's a complicated electronic situation."

3 comments:

kenna said...

I was waiting for this post too! I heard it on the radio and thought, "Oh man, Leisy is gonna have something to say about this!" I wonder what the 'medical situation' was.

Michelle said...

I mean, injustice - whatever the heck the word is.

M- your favorite said...

Did you hear the latest news? They sent her back to jail to serve the rest of her sentence. She was kicking and screaming, I think that she needs to stay in jail and serve her time. What a baby!!1