Thursday, June 28, 2007

review on wendy's bfast.

This morning we went to Wendy's and tried out the new breakfasts. Being the cheapos that we are, we only ordered from the "value"(aka 99 cent) menu. The choices on that menu were better than I expected. We got a blueberry muffin, hashbrown, sausage and egg breakfast burritos, and a cinnamon roll.

I loved the cinnamon roll. Kent had the blueberry muffin cause I wouldn't touch it. It was one of those really greasy kind...like the kind you get in a vending machine. eew. So not worth my dollar. Kent also had the hashbrown, far too greasy for me as well. I got this weird disorder on my mission. If I eat something with lots of oil or grease I get insanely bad intestinal kinks and cramps.

Anyway...the best item by far was the burrito. Totally worth 99 cents. It even came with its own little pack of wendy's hot sauce (not really hot). Also on the value meal were other little sandwiches and biscuits. Perhaps another time for us!

All in all we had a decent experience. I'm sure the big real sandwiches are even better, but we really only go to wendys for the 99 cent menu anyway, so why change that for breakfast?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I agree - love Wendy's for their 99 cent menu. That burrito looks yummy. The cinnamon roll sounds tasty too. I got hooked on Mcy-D's cinnamon rolls while we were travelling in California. We never saw any Wendys anywhere out there. Weird.

Michelle said...

Can't wait to hear more from you guys. Hopefully you won't seem too far away with blogging going on. Oh man - is it really happening? How can you not be so nervous. I can't even think about it. We're going to miss you guyz.