Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Mystery of the Swing


Zeb loves his swing! He will go in his swing and be content and eventually fall asleep. This is, of course, if I put him in the swing. If Leisy tries to put him in the swing he arches his back and refuses to have the tray put down. If she leaves him sitting there he will scream! Am I really that bad of a Dad that he just wants to get rid of me? Maybe he really hates the swing and is just glad to be out of my arms!! Or maybe (and I'm voting on this one) he just really loves his Mom.

3 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Ahhhhhh - he is so sweet! I think he loves you both and just happens to be sleeping more soundly when you put him down. I have a feeling he might become a mommy's boy though, it usually happens that way.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. You're littel Zeb is so cute-I love to snuggle him, but I must say I think 4 months is my favorite snuggle size.

M- your favorite said...

OHO! He is so small. What a cute little man.