Monday, August 2, 2010

Apparently only Ike has been doing anything picture worthy since last wednesday.  I seriously don't think I have any pictures of Zeb doing anything the last five days.  

The date of Kent's departure is nearing- so we've been trying to do lots of fun stuff. Fun stuff = spending lots of time at the park and lots of time at Sonic during Happy Hour.

All summer long I've been craving a Lime Rickey.  It's this crazy delicious drink I loved growing up and they only sell it at Arctic Circle (hamburger place in Utah).  While in Utah I went to get one- only to discover they don't have diet sprite at Arctic Circle and I don't believe in drinking my calories. I'll eat them in any form, however.  Turns out sonic can do the lime rickey 'diet' style and I think I've had at least five since I found out a couple of weeks ago.  Ike loves the ice cream cone and zeb loves the slushies.  Too bad we have to drive fifteen minutes to get to Sonic!


And here's another picture of Ike. He's crazy.  Things in the boys bedrrom got too quiet and when I went to check in on the rugrats- I found ike here. He hadn't actually turned on the water (but if you look at his dirty face and feet you'd see that he really needed to) but was preparing to brush his teeth.  He scaled the toilet and cabinet to get into the sink. He's also climbed/toppled out of his crib twice this week.  Looks like we may be investing in a crib tent because he's going to be sleeping in it for at least another year!
Ike has also become a talking machine the past few weeks. His language is exploding and he says EVERYthing that Zeb says- but in a higher pitched voice. It's really funny to hear a little echo in the back seat as we drive around. He loves to say 'wow' and 'cool'.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE him!

And mmmmmmm ... Sonic sounds so good.

Lindsay said...

Ike and Zeb look so much alike! Love the picture of Zeb after the fair.

Pat and Brent said...

What a cutie pie - very blog worthy. Miss those little munchkins!

M- your favorite said...

OOH! I just want to eat that little man! I love him! He's talking?!? I need to hear it. Sure do miss you guys!