Wednesday, August 11, 2010

 Today Kent takes his second set of boards!  He's testing from 8 AM until 4 or 5 tonight!  I'm so glad he's the one in medical school and not me. I don't do nine hour tests that cover everything you've ever learned in medical school plus everything they didn't teach you and you had to teach yourself!  Good luck, mуж!
Love you.

And in case you are wondering why Kent's wearing a lime green t-shirt- it's our softball shirt. I was on the right of the picture- but I looked terrible.  My eyes were half closed and I appeared evil so I cut myself out.  Last night was our last game of the season.  The little rugrats are going to miss our weekly late night out to the baseball park!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aw ... or AGH! My heart goes out to you guys. What a stressful day! And yet, I know it will be a success. You guys were made for busy.

8 hour test. SHEESH!! We're so SO proud of you over here! Pediatrician Miller -- here you come!