Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zeb got this tool belt from gma Pat and will NOT take it off.  He's become quite the little handy man in the past few days.
Yesterday we spent the afternoon at the botanical gardens feeding ducks and running around with some friends and it was lovely.  The weather has been perfect lately. Nice, cool, and low humidity.  The weather has such control over me. It's ridiculous. I've got to learn to adjust to weather that I don't love! I have a feeling that at some point the air force will be sending us to some crazy hot places :)

5 comments:

Linz said...

So cute! boys and their tools... I love that last picture!

Kenna said...

Cute pictures!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful place! Love those boys!

Cynthia said...

the background in the last picture looks unreal! Such a beautiful park.

Kent said...

I already miss Ohio! I'm so excited for the cool autumn and all the colors!