Friday, October 1, 2010

I've been meaning to post this for ages. It is delicious.  so so tasty.  I made it for our peach themed cooking group and it was a hit!  thanks for the recipe, mom.
  • boneless skinless chicken breast halves 
  • 1 tablespoon butter or oil
  • 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (I used 1/4 cup)
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1 envelope onion soup mix ( I used less)
  • Hot cooked rice, optional

Directions

  • In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil and butter; remove and keep warm. Stir in the peaches with juice, brown sugar, orange juice and soup mix to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; return chicken to the pan.
  • Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes.  Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Atta girl. I needed a new recipe.

Linz said...

Ooooo - that does sound yummy!