- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (I used 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix ( I used less)
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil and butter; remove and keep warm. Stir in the peaches with juice, brown sugar, orange juice and soup mix to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; return chicken to the pan.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.