Tuesday, April 1, 2008

happy ten months

He has now lived one month longer out of utero than in. I think this birthday officially makes him a real person.
Thanks for the birthday book, auntie laney! "That's Not My Dragon" is his new fav. I love how his tubby little fingers scratch and point to each feely part of the book. He's obsessed. Kent is especially glad for this new book. He was worried because Zeb has recently put aside his favorite "That's Not My Monster" for his new favorite "That's Not My Mermaid" that we checked out of the library. The dragon one is just a smidge more manly and, thankfully, has replaced the mermaid.

6 comments:

boysmum2 said...

You can get one that is "That's not my Truck" My 2 little guys have that one. Very manly

Lyndsay said...

Woot for 10 months! Do you have birthday plans in the works for Mr. Zeb?

David and Jodee said...

Good I'm glad you pointed out that Zeb is now a real person. By the way I started working at GAP and NOBODY understands my humor and they just get offended. Sad I know, plus they think it's crazy that I got married so young and that we never lived together....how could our marriage possibly work??? I miss the good ol' Orem GAP days.

Michelle said...

That's Not My Mermaid? haha.

tiffany said...

whats wrong with zeb likeing mermaids? i like motercycles ant that doesnt make me less girly. lol

Linz said...

Happy 10 months Zeb!!