Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today playgroup was at a park on the Maumee river- and was great. It was a little chilly but Zeb didn't seem to notice. I miss the Utah mountains tremendously but I love having the river here.

The rugrat LOVES to swing- here is he is with his pals Sam and Hailey. He was in heaven swinging and crawling around the playground. I think he may have Pica. The boy eats everything. Not only will he eat anything, but he'll actually choose toilet paper or woodchips over grahams or cheerios. I guess since him eating these weird things is "at an age where eating such objects is considered developmentally appropriate," he may just be going through a phase! I feel like he is growing and developing in leaps and bounds everyday lately. I'm sure that Kent is going to come home after his month away (in June) and have a different little boy than the one he left!

After playing at the park Zeb trucked along with me to our favorite park for a run. He was so good. He waved and yelled to the people we ran past and babbled to himself the whole time. He loved all of the dogs that were out on their walks too. We even ran through a group of snakes! It was such a great day for a run. Even the bridge was totally water free.

12 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I love Zeb's little shoes!
That park is right across from the house Erik and I rented last year! I love that it's on the Maumee River and that it has a perfect 1 mile "track" around it.

Linz said...

He is so cute!! They do eat anything at this age, though! Andrew puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. It's getting annoying!

David and Jodee said...

I guess the flat midwest makes our runs easier! I love when people talk about "hiking" and "skiing" here...I guess piles of rocks covered in snow somehow equals mountains. Really???

Pat and Brent said...

Looks nice - we had snow and rain again today. I'll be happy for some outdoor weather. Zebby sure looks happy!

M- your favorite said...

The toilet shot is very funny! he is fast. WOW! He is so happy I love it. Hope the night's get better. Sorry about it! but how can you not just fall in love with him when he is naughty? He is to die for cute! Love him!

Michelle said...

I just love that happy, chatty, friendly Zebber!

Kimberly said...

I love how Zeb is always smiling! He sure loves the outdoors! What a cutie !

Kari Ann said...

Look at those two smiles, I's say he is one happy kis! Too cute!

The Erickson Family said...

Hi! Your little boy is adorable. We are doing really great. We are living in Wyoming, going to the University of Wyoming (I know, I know...I am a traitor to BYU, but I am still and always will be a BYU fan, even though I got my degrees from Wyoming). We are on a waiting list for dental school this year, so we are planning to re-apply for next year. It is so great to see that you are doing so well. You have such a cute little family!

Susan said...

I love coming to your blog and seeing your little Zeb!! The sotries about him are so fun to read. BTW, I know Kristen and Matt went on a few dates, Kristen said they were fun. Haven't heard anything as of late. Will keep you posted!!

Unknown said...

Why haven't we thought of marriage before?!

Amy and Craig said...

Why didn't you take a pic of the snakes???