Sunday, April 27, 2008

spoiled little rugrat

Here you can see Zeb in all his pre-toddler glory. He's in that stage where he wants to walk and talk- but can't quite yet- so he whines and squeals when he gets flustered. My goodness, it's obnoxious. He's still cute though. We got the walker at the used toy place for five bucks. Best five dollars spent in quite some time. He's in heaven and should be walking on his own this next month. He can stand by himself and even took a step today (the step ended in a faceplant, but at least he attempted). He also said "head" yesterday while kent and I were singing "head, shoulders, knees, and toes". We'll try to record it next time he sings it with us.


* please note how quickly he can go from utter despair to pure happiness. What a little faker.

11 comments:

Linz said...

He's so cute! He will be walking SOON! good luck with that!

I love how children feel every emotion with so much passion. If something is bad, it's life ending; if something is good - the world can't get better!

Thanks for sharing!

tiffany said...

what? he isnt spoild. he is so cute thanks for the video

dockters said...

Go, Zeb, go!! We were laughing at his pajamas pants just dangling behind him...I thought it was his legs for a second. It creeped me out! :)

Lenny and Amanda said...

Man he's cute. Yes I did go to Nicaragua on my mission. Call me and I'll give you the in's and out's that I can remember. I'm jealous. I want to go back there and visit. Lenny

Unknown said...

Of course WE all think the whine is cute. But my goodness when my own kids whine, I want to pull my hair out.

Amy and Craig said...

We have the very same walker! very helpful. I love the pep talk to move the walker! awesome!

taylor and laney said...

i think he is bipolar

Rachael said...

the best part are the PJ tails he's sporting. I love that look! and why on earth is pushing something around the house so much fun? babies love it for YEARS! He's growing up so much! What a doll.

M- your favorite said...

Man- he is so funny! I love it, he is a faker! That's great! I don't think I told you that I was Jealous that you went to Wicked! I am so mad at you! I bet it was amazing! I love the music- someday I will be going. (And making another stop at your place) :) anyways sorry about the weather. That is to hot- I don't do very good in hot weather. So I am sorry about it! anyways love you guys!

Kent and Leisy said...

m- next year wicked is going to be in SLC! and then the next year it will be here in Toledo :)

Michelle said...

Sweet! M - I'm going with you. SLC here we come!!!! haha.

I love Zebby's laugh/cry combo. That is hilarious. Way ta go on coaching him through it!! You are such a wonderful Mom.