Thursday, April 16, 2009

boys

Zeb and I had a rough evening. Watching this makes me remember why I love him. I really like the little sentences he uses- "doggy say..." and "kitty cat say..." He insisted on wearing these sunglasses for an entire day! He calls glasses "eyes".


and this little guy must know when his big brother is stressing me out- because he becomes angelic or falls asleep right on cue. Plus- he has given us TEN straight hours of uninterrupted sleep the past few nights.Isn't he so cute?

7 comments:

Linz said...

10 hours... that's awesome!! Congrats on a perfect baby and a hilarious toddler!

M- your favorite said...

Ike is so big!! I want to hold him!

Zeb-he is a smarty pants! I love how he repeats then says what they do. So cute!

Erin said...

Ike's jeans and shirt are way cute. He looks so peaceful. And Zeb . . . he's smart and oh so funny.

Michelle said...

Both of your kiddos are so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I absolutely LOVED the video of Zebby! He is just too cute for words. I love his, "Cat say ... whoa whoa." hahahaha! I want him HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woof *pant pant pant* Wooooof.

So cute!

Unknown said...

Personally I think Fred falls asleep because Zebby stresses him out! He sure is cute!

XX00 from Nannie Annie to all of you. Pinch Zebby's cheeks for me.

Amy and Craig said...

Ike looks like he's filled out so much even since last weekend! I miss you guys already! I feel your pain with Zeb. Taylor and I are still butting heads. When he's not arguing with me he is amazingly sweet and observant though.

Outlandish McCandlish said...

I love that he pants.