Thursday, April 9, 2009

so excited for the weekend!!

I can't wait for the weekend to begin. Tomorrow Laney, Taylor, and Hanky arrive! and then Saturday morning it's off to Ashland- one of our favorite places in Ohio- to spend the Easter weekend with the fabulous Starkeys! We have been so lucky here in Ohio to see family so regularly. I don't think I've gone longer than a month without seeing family members of some sort! We are definitely spoiled.

We'll take lots of pictures and have lots of fun this weekend so that we've got something interesting to blog about on Monday. Until then there may be some postless days.













My two turkeys continue to make my life crazy and unpredictable. Zeb has been making some marked improvement in tantrum throwing. He's slowly but surely learning to share and not scream quite so much when he wants something. I can actually come home at the end of the day and not want to rip my hair out or banish him to eternal timeout. The above picture is him trying to workout with us at the church. He loves to follow along with our "firm bootcamp" DVD (which I highly recommend if anyone is looking for a great workout dvd).

Ike is still so so good. He's cooing and talking and smiling like crazy. I am so glad that those first eight boring weeks are behind us :) Somebody at the park approached me today and told me that my two little boys look exactly the same! I'm still not sure who I think Ike looks like- but to the unbiased eye, apparently, he looks like Zeb.

3 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I totally agree with the guy at the park. Ike totally looks just like Zeb, it's uncanny!

M- your favorite said...

Have so much fun this weekend. I am glad that you have had family to see. It's nice to not be totally alone.

Your kids are darn cute.

p.s. we get to find out what Kristy is having today. I am soooo excited!!

Susan said...

First off, I love your blog. I check it whenever I can and let me say, girl you are blog crazy! Sometimes it will be a week between my checks and there is always so much to catch up on. I love it though!
Second, do you remember when I said I thought I saw Kent at Target around Christmas time and asked if he had a twin? Well I saw the guy again and guess what, it's Peter Holm! Never would have ever thought they looked alike, but from across Target they do. Funny? I thought so.