Sunday, April 12, 2009

I already miss them all.













Our weekend was absolutely wonderful. I know I've said it a trillion times- but it is so nice to have family live on this side of the country! and it makes it even nicer that we've got the starkeys to house and feed us all :) Spending Easter weekend in Ashland was heaven. We ate and laughed and played and ate some more!
Ike loved getting to know his cousin (second cousin once removed actually), Sophie, better. Zeb was in heaven playing with Hank and the ginormous dog Ed. I cannot believe how much fun Zeb had with the dog!! He ran around with him all weekend giggling hysterically. This dog was so good with all the kidlets.We also thoroughly enjoyed playing with Katie and little Taylor! Nothing like a Leisy and Laney sandwich to make you smile. And check out our hair in the pictures. It's the first time EVER that we've had such different hair lengths!!










Saturday we spent nearly all day in Amish country! We hadn't ever been before and it was so great. The Amish are such interesting people. Once Laney sends me some of her pictures from that day- I'll post some more.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend- glad you are back, though! Can't wait to see ya tomorrow.

yaya said...

Miss you, miss you! Come back soon!

M- your favorite said...

Ike is so round I love it! Glad you had a great time. That dog is huge! I want it!

Pat and Brent said...

Ike is huge (and delicious too). I love how the dog is playing with Zeb. That is so cute.
The only way I can tell which is which in the pictures is by hair length!

Steve and Hailey said...

Thanks for posting pictures so quickly Leisy! I just love knowing I can check your blog and find something new and entertaining. I'm so sad I missed out on such an awesome weekend. Maybe next Easter...Steve is looking at postdoc positions in Chicago, Twin Cities and Madrid...sadly it looks like the opportunity in North Carolina is work that he isn't really interested in.
Your pictures turned out so well! I love the one of Sophie and Ike and the pics of you and Laney kissing the kiddos!

Craig said...

Thanks for coming to Ashland! It was a lot of fun...maybe we should plan to meet in Ashland for every major holiday!