Wednesday, April 29, 2009

he's growing like a weed!

Everyday when Zeb wakes up I swear he's sprouted a bit. He just looks so grown up.
He's been refusing naps this week (let's hope it's just a phase) so he does "quiet" time in his room for an hour or two. Today I heard him jabbering away to his trains and walked in to find him reciting the letters on his shirt. He must have been teaching the trains. This kid is such a little smarty pants. He found one of my elastics on the floor this morning and brought it to me and told me it was an "O". He is OBSESSED with letters. You can see him saying "A" in the picture! He draws all sorts of crazy lines on his magna doodle and tells us which letters they are.I'm pretty sure that he used to be able to fit inside the train tracks without his feet hanging over the edge!

4 comments:

Laney said...

you guys should really come visit us soon. Tell Zeb that if he comes, he can ride the train at the Zoo across the street.

Michelle said...

He really IS growing so fast!!! He FOR SURE fit inside the train tracks at Christmas time. That is crazy.

He's so smart! I love his obsession with letters. :)

Kent and Leisy said...

I won't be going anywhere for awhile - Leisy may have to come on her own. Boards are on the horizon!! - Kent

Amy and Craig said...

They always look bigger when you change from pants to shorts or from shorts to pants! He sounds like Katie at that age. Totally obsessed with letters. She loved playing guess the letter on the magna doodle.