Friday, December 18, 2009

Today was such a great day.  We (we= ALL of us, including Kent) went shopping, worked out, and then went to lunch.  I loved every moment.  We actually did lunch with my wonderful seminary class in celebration of everyone hitting 90 days of consecutive reading.  They are such good kiddos and it was nice to be together NOT at six AM.  Everyone was a little more alert and even more fun to be around (including myself).

Kent finished up his big test yesterday and has two FULL weeks of wonderful freedom.  We've got all sorts of fun stuff tentatively scheduled- we'll just have to see if the weather and kiddos cooperate.  Hopefully we'll have all sorts of great pictures to document our adventures.

For now- here's our little monkey trying to sleep.  He's feeling better but still has a bit of a cough (I'm SO sick of my kids coughing). He fell asleep on his stomach in his carseat the other day and slept that way for quite a while. I can't believe how much this kid is walking now.  Zeb runs around the house screaming "he's doin' it! He's doin' it!".

No comments: