Thursday, April 8, 2010

17.

I've eaten 17 clementines in the last four days. They've replaced my m&ms. They are sweet and juicy and were on crazy sale.  Plus, Ike LOVES them.  But only because he thinks I brought home a box of orange balls to throw around the house. I wanted to get some pictures of him with the bright clementines- but turns out he's a terrible little muse for picture taking in low light. He NEVER stops moving so there is always some body part blurred in every picture.

 His nonstop movement is also contributing to a gazillion scrapes, cuts, and bruises.  I went to pick him up at the YMCA kid zone last week and apparently he'd fallen and cut his lip and had bled some. Ms. Erin told me they didn't come and get me because she knew I wouldn't want to be bothered and that I don't worry about cuts and bruises. I think she knows that because all of the bruises he comes in with!  No pain, no gain- I say. He's got to fall over to learn how to get around in life.

10 comments:

Missy D said...

your kids are so funny. i can't wait to see them again.

Unknown said...

17...only comes once in a lifetime

brittani c. said...

You lucked out! I bought clementines too, but there's a 1 out of 3 shot getting a juicy & sweet one...most are pretty dry and bland. Dang!

boysmum2 said...

They are also better for you than M&M's!

Amy and Craig said...

did you find some that were good this year? I have had horrible luck with them this year nad finally gave up.

Kent and Leisy said...

the box we got at meijer this week are AMAZING! every single one has been delicious.

Delaps said...

I love clementines too! Whether they are used as balls or food.

LauraJ said...

17! That's awesome :) I OD'd on them around Christmas time and I haven't been able to eat them since...I'm back on M&Ms now. Bad me :) We need to meet your kiddos - we love the updates and the kids are so cute. Love the pictures/new camera too!

Cynthia said...

i am so excited for all the good fruit that is coming in season. yum! hopefully it will be just what you need to curb candy cravings.

Lorflor said...

Leisy - I cannot believe how big your boys are getting! You guys are looking super great. Hope all is well.